Baking Soda Glossy Toothpaste
Baking soda (*1) power reduces yellowing (*2)
Baking soda (*1) Glossy toothpaste will take care of yellowing (*2) teeth!
Stained teeth spoil even a smiling face.
If you are concerned about yellowing teeth, and cannot laugh with confidence. This is for you.
Protein degrading power of baking soda & soft scrub effect without damaging the teeth removes yellow stains from teeth and changes them into white! Giving you a smiling face with shining white teeth!
It has a refreshing scent of peppermint.
*1 Sodium hydrogen carbonate (cleaning agent)
*2 Due to teeth stains
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact below stores for more details.
- North America
- TAKASHIMA (Los Angeles etc.)
- Mitsuwa Market Place（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Marukai（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Tokyo Central（Los Angeles, San Diego etc.）
- Marugen (Houston)
- Ume Cosme (New York)
- Uwajimaya（Seattle etc.）
- Lamour Beauty（Toronto）
- Art City（Markham）
- My box（Burnaby, Richmond(BC)）
- T&T Supermarket（Toronto, Vancouver etc.）
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact above stores for more details.
How to use “HAMIGAKI NADESHIKO Baking Soda Glossy Toothpaste”
Take moderate amount onto a toothbrush, and brush between teeth and gum.
・May be used everyday.
・May be used with artificial teeth and dental implants.
- QWhy doesn't it foam well?
- A"Baking Soda Glossy Toothpaste" does not contain foaming agent. Therefore, it's hard to foam well comparing with other toothpastes containing foaming agent.
- QHow long does it last if use it every morning and night?
- AAlthough there are individual differences,
normally it can be used for 1 - 1.5months.
- QCan children use it?
- AChildren can use it.
When I compare my teeth before and after using this product, I felt that my yellow teeth have lightened.
I love coffee and I often drink it; therefore, I want to use a good toothpaste to keep my teeth white. I really like the idea of making toothpaste from baking soda which is known as versatile cleanser. I would love to use this product again.
I like coffee; I drink 2 to 4 cups a day.
I also smoke a box of cigarettes a day.
So as you might have guessed, my teeth were filthy with yellow color and I could not show my teeth and laugh; however, I have been using “baking soda smooth toothpaste” for about a month. After I had almost finished one container, long accumulated stains had distinctively decreased changing from yellow to white.
I want to continue using this product.
This is comment from customers, not apply to everyone.