毛穴撫子NADESHIKO Rice Mask
Sheet mask that conditions the skin moist and plump up
“NADESHIKO rice (*) skincare” is containing 100% Japanese rice-derived skincare serum which acts against the dry porous skin.
Thick sheet with plenty of beauty essence adheres to the skin well. Gives a soft texture, and the skin becomes so moist that your fingers stick. Finish with “KEANA NASHIKO (no pores)” skin with unnoticeable pores.
Thick sheet made in Japan
Content: 10 sheets
What is rice serum?
How to use "Rice Mask"
・Can be used every day.
・Also recommended as a special care for dry skin condition.
・Can adjust the frequency of use according to skin type, skin condition, and preference.
Use right after washing the face.
Remove the mask from the bag with clean hands and carefully unfold the mask so as not to rip it. First, apply the sheet onto the eyes, then the mouth, and press closely onto the entire face. Leave it for 5 minutes, then gently peel off. Effective if massaging with remaining beauty essence with the hands.
* May be used after conditioning with lotion.
- QCan I use it every day?
- AIt can be used every day.
- QWhen is the expiration date after opening?
- AAfter opening the bag, please use it within around 1 year.
Even within the expiration date, the quality may change depending on storage conditions.
Please store in a cool and dark place by avoiding a hot and humid environment, direct sunlight, and severe temperature change.
Please stop using it if there are unusual smells or abnormalities when using even within the expiration date.
- QDo I need to wash face after using it?
- AYou don't need to wash your face after using this mask. Please gently massage the remained essence on the face to make it well absorbed.
I have been inspired by beauty care ever since I visited Korea in May last year. And I have been using a sheet mask every day since then. At first, I was trying out various cheap sheet masks. I tried both domestic and international products by my motto: “everyday use of cheap one rather than occasional use of expensive one". However, this mask is the best in my experience. First, it is easy-to-use! Easy to apply, easy to peel off, does not drip, untearable as compared to the others, and the thick sheet and plenty of essence are excellent.
I was surprised to see the amount of beauty essence when I opened the package to use it after a bath.
Feels so good and skin becomes so moist and shiny after peeling off the mask!
I applied the remaining beauty essence onto the neck and dry skin areas.
I hurried to buy 3 more packs on the next day.
Now the sheet mask is so popular and it is hard to get.
I didn’t know that, but now I agree.
Now I apply the mask in the morning and evening after washing my face. My skin around the mouth used to be dry and flaky, and skin was peeling... but now it has become better and soft.
I want to continue using this. (If I can get...)
These are comments from customers and may not apply to everyone.
- City'super LOG-ON Shanghai
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong
- City'super (Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung)
- Ole'（上海・深圳 etc.）
- 中国大陸 NET販売
- HANDS TAILUNG（Taipei, Taichung etc.）
- 日藥本舖（台北・台中 etc.）
- SAPPORO DRUG STORE (Taipei)
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi (Taipei)
- Ito Online (Taipei)
- Tokyu Hands (Singapore)
- Welcia BHG (Singapore)
- Loft (Bangkok)
- ＠ｃｏｓｍｅ store（Bangkok）
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi（Bangkok）
- DON DON DONKI Thailand (Bangkok)
- MILD COSMETICS（Ulaanbaatar etc.)
- soja (Vietnam)
- North America
- TAKASHIMA (Los Angeles etc.)
- Mitsuwa Market Place（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Marukai（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Tokyo Central（Los Angeles, San Diego etc.）
- Marugen (Houston)
- Ume Cosme (New York)
- Uwajimaya（Seattle etc.）
- Lamour Beauty（Toronto）
- Art City（Markham）
- My box（Burnaby, Richmond(BC)）
- T&T Supermarket（Toronto, Vancouver etc.）
*Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact above stores for more details.
*Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact below stores for more details.
*It is also available at some drugstores (pharmacies) depending on the products.
Online Stores in Japan
The followings are the online stores other than our Official Online Store.
*Stock availability is different by the stores. Please see each online store's page.
Official Online Store