毛穴撫子KEANA Baking Soda Foam Wash
Baking soda (*1) has turned into bubbles! Pore care with moisturizing bubbles.
“KEANA Baking Soda Foam Wash” has the moisturizing power of baking soda (*1) and hyaluronic acid (*2), collagen (*3), honey (*4) and royal jelly (*4)! Given the abundant moisturizing ingredients, it will foam until the cream forms stiff peaks. Washing the face everyday will be fun. Makes you beautiful with soft, moist skin immediately after using face wash!
★Limited offer for now
“KEANA NADESHIKO original foam with a net” is on sale in limited stores.
*1 Sodium hydrogen carbonate (cleansing ingredient)
*2 Hyaluronic acid Na (moisturizing ingredient)
*3 Hydrolyzed collagen (moisturizing ingredient)
*4 Moisturizing ingredient
Wonderful Baking Soda Power!
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact below stores for more details.
- City'super LOG-ON Shanghai
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong (Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung)
- Ole'（上海・深圳 etc.）
- 中国大陸 NET販売
- ＠ｃｏｓｍｅ store（Taipei, Taichung）
- HANDS TAILUNG（Taipei, Taichung etc.）
- 日藥本舖（台北・台中 etc.）
- SAPPORO DRUG STORE (Taipei)
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi (Taipei)
- MIRADA (Taipei)
- Ito Online (Taipei)
- Tokyu Hands (Singapore)
- Loft (Bangkok)
- ＠ｃｏｓｍｅ store（Bangkok）
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi（Bangkok）
- MILD COSMETICS（Ulaanbaatar etc.)
- North America
- TAKASHIMA (Los Angeles etc.)
- Mitsuwa Market Place（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Marukai（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Tokyo Central（Los Angeles, San Diego etc.）
- Marugen (Houston)
- Ume Cosme (New York)
- Uwajimaya（Seattle etc.）
- Lamour Beauty（Toronto）
- Art City（Markham）
- My box（Burnaby, Richmond(BC)）
- T&T Supermarket（Toronto, Vancouver etc.）
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact above stores for more details.
How to use
How to use “KEANA NADESHIKO baking soda bubble face wash”
★ Take moderate amount onto the hand, foam well, wash and massage your skin with the foam.
Rinse carefully without rubbing.
Finally, rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
- QWhat's the difference between "Keana Baking Soda Foam Wash" and "KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash"?
"Keana Baking Soda Foam Wash" is a face foam wash recommended for those who are concerned about bumpy and rough pores caused by dryness. Creamy foam loosens and cleanses deeply inside pores. It contains moist ingredients (hyaluronic acid, collagen) and leads to smooth skin without feeling tense after cleansing.
"KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash" is a powder type face wash recommended for those who are concerned about clogged blackheads and stiff dead skin cells. The scrub of baking soda exfoliates dead skin cells, sweeps away the clogged blackheads and sebum without damaging the skin. Made from amino acid based ingredients which lead to a moist smooth skin after cleansing.
- QHow long does it last if using every morning and night?
- AAlthough there are individual differences, normally it can be used for 1 - 1.5months
- QDoes it need a foaming net?
- AMore creamy foam can be made by a foaming net. Please use it based on your preference.
Feels like the pores are tightened and dents are improving as well. Probably because of the fast lotion immersion. I am amazed at how smooth my skin feels when applying lotion; I want to feel it forever.
Foams with only a small amount; the foam is fine and creamy and feels great during face wash.
Leaves your face smooth after face wash.
It's amazing because skin will never be stiff.
Feels like the pores have become less noticeable than before and my makeup remains.
This is comment from customers, not apply to everyone.