毛穴撫子KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash
Blocked pores can be washed out by baking soda (*2)!
Are you suffering from rough strawberry pores and bumpy orange pores?
“KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash” removes keratin plugs by lifting sebaceous debris with baking soda (*2). Powder type facial cleanser that removes rough skin on the wings of the nose.
If you add water to baking soda, the crystal corners will be removed to become a soft scrub. Cleanses and removes the debris, such as clogged keratin and sebum, by lifting up old dead skin without damaging the skin surface. Moisturizes and smooths after face wash. Aim for smoother skin with unnoticeable pores with an everyday face wash.
*1 Due to old dead skin and debris
*2 Sodium hydrogen carbonate (scrub)
Wonderful Baking Soda Power!
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact below stores for more details.
- City'super LOG-ON Shanghai
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong (Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung)
- Ole'（上海・深圳 etc.）
- 中国大陸 NET販売
- ＠ｃｏｓｍｅ store（Taipei, Taichung）
- HANDS TAILUNG（Taipei, Taichung etc.）
- 日藥本舖（台北・台中 etc.）
- SAPPORO DRUG STORE (Taipei)
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi (Taipei)
- MIRADA (Taipei)
- Ito Online (Taipei)
- Tokyu Hands (Singapore)
- Loft (Bangkok)
- ＠ｃｏｓｍｅ store（Bangkok）
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi（Bangkok）
- MILD COSMETICS（Ulaanbaatar etc.)
- North America
- TAKASHIMA (Los Angeles etc.)
- Mitsuwa Market Place（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Marukai（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Tokyo Central（Los Angeles, San Diego etc.）
- Marugen (Houston)
- Ume Cosme (New York)
- Uwajimaya（Seattle etc.）
- Lamour Beauty（Toronto）
- Art City（Markham）
- My box（Burnaby, Richmond(BC)）
- T&T Supermarket（Toronto, Vancouver etc.）
※Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact above stores for more details.
How to use “KEANA Baking Soda Scrub Wash”
★ Take moderate amount and lather
Limit the lather to get the scrub sensation
★ Wash the target areas with blocked pores.
Apply the lather on the target areas such as around the T-zone, cheeks, and chin; then gently wash the entire face. Rinse carefully without rubbing. Finally, rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
- QWhat's the difference between "Keana Baking Soda Scrub Wash" and "Keana Baking Soda Foam Wash"?
- A"Keana Baking Soda Scrub Wash" is a powder type face wash recommended for those who are concerned about clogged blackheads and stiff dead skin cells. The scrub of baking soda exfoliates dead skin cells, sweeps away the clogged blackheads and sebum without damaging the skin. Made from amino acid based ingredients which lead to a moist smooth skin after cleansing.
"Keana Baking Soda Foam Wash"is a face foam wash recommended for those who are concerned about bumpy and rough pores caused by dryness. Creamy foam loosens and cleanses deeply inside pores. It contains moist ingredients (hyaluronic acid, collagen) and leads to smooth skin without feeling tense after cleansing.
- QHow long does it last if use it every morning and night?
- AAlthough there are individual differences, normally it can be used for 1 - 1.5months.
- QDoes it need a foaming net?
- ANo need to use a foaming net. Please lather up lightly with hands.
- QWhy doesn't it foam well?
- ATo strengthen the scrubbing effect, the foaming amount is suppressed.
I was surprised that when I tried it, keratin plugs and darkening of pores, which had been a longtime issue that did not resolve despite various facial cleansers and esthetics, resolved at once. Since then, I have been using it once a week. I had been removing the plugs with tweezers but that is no longer required and the pores are less noticeable.
I have been using this for almost 6 years.
I tried several other facial cleansers, but KEANA NADESHIKO is the best!
Blackheads will disappear! I have sensitive skin, but I am comfortably using this without any itch or pain! The rough texture feels like it is working hard to wash out clogged pores! I am addicted!
This is comment from customers, not apply to everyone.