毛穴撫子NADESHIKO Baking Soda Scrub Wash
Clogged pores can be washed out by baking soda(*2)!
Are you suffering from rough strawberry pores and bumpy orange pores?
“Baking Soda Scrub Wash” removes blackheads by lifting sebum with baking soda. Powder type facial cleanser removes rough skin on the wings of the nose.
If you add water to baking soda, the scrub becomes soft and mild. It is gentle on the skin and removes dead skin cells, and lifts and cleanses the dirt such as clogging and sebum clearly. Moisturizes and smoothens the skin after face wash. Aim for the smoother skin with unnoticeable pores by daily face wash.
*1 Due to dead skin cells and the dirt
*2 Sodium hydrogen carbonate (scrub)
Wonderful Baking Soda Power!
How to use “Baking Soda Scrub Wash”
★ Take a moderate amount and lather
The lather is limited to get the scrub sensation.
★ Wash the target areas with clogged pores
Apply the lather on the target areas such as around the T-zone, cheeks, and chin. Then gently wash the entire face without rubbing. Finally, use the cold water to tighten pores.
- QWhat are the differences between "Baking Soda Scrub Wash" and "Baking Soda Foam Wash"?
- A"Baking Soda Scrub Wash" is a powder type face wash recommended for those who are concerned about blackheads and stiff dead skin cells. The scrub of baking soda lifts dead skin cells, removes away the blackheads and sebum without damaging the skin. Made from amino acid-based ingredients which lead to moist smooth skin after washing.
"Baking Soda Foam Wash" is a face foam wash recommended for those who are concerned about bumpy and rough pores caused by dryness. Creamy foam loosens and cleanses deep inside pores. It contains the moisturizing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, collagen) and leads to smooth skin without feeling tight after washing.
- QHow long does it last if use it every morning and night?
- AAlthough there are individual differences, normally it can be used for 1 - 1.5months.
- QDoes it need a foaming net?
- ANo need to use a foaming net. Please lather up lightly with hands.
- QWhy doesn't it foam well?
- ATo strengthen the scrubbing effect, the foaming amount is suppressed.
I was surprised that when I tried it, dirt and blackheads, which had not been resolved by various facial cleansers and beauty treatments for a long time, were resolved at once. Since then, I have been using it once a week. I had been removing the cloggings with tweezers, but that is no longer required, and the pores are less noticeable than before.
I have been using this for almost 6 years.
I tried several other facial cleansers, but NADESHIKO is the best!
Blackheads will disappear! I have sensitive skin, but I am comfortably using this without any itching or pain! The rough texture feels like it is working hard to wash out clogged pores! I am addicted!
These are comments from customers and may not apply to everyone.
- City'super LOG-ON Shanghai
- City'super LOG-ON Hong Kong
- City'super (Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung)
- Ole'（上海・深圳 etc.）
- 中国大陸 NET販売
- HANDS TAILUNG（Taipei, Taichung etc.）
- SAPPORO DRUG STORE (Taipei)
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi (Taipei)
- Ito Online (Taipei)
- Tokyu Hands (Singapore)
- Welcia BHG (Singapore)
- Loft (Bangkok)
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi（Bangkok）
- DON DON DONKI Thailand (Bangkok)
- MILD COSMETICS（Ulaanbaatar etc.)
- soja (Vietnam)
- watsons (Kuala Lumpur)
- Sasa (Kuala Lumpur)
- DON DON DONKI Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- TOKYONINKI (Kuala Lumpur)
- sociolla (Jakarta)
- North America
- TAKASHIMA (Los Angeles etc.)
- Mitsuwa Market Place（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Marukai（Los Angeles, Honolulu etc.）
- Tokyo Central（Los Angeles, San Diego etc.）
- Marugen (Houston)
- Ume Cosme (New York)
- Uwajimaya（Seattle etc.）
- Lamour Beauty（Toronto）
- Art City（Markham）
- My box（Burnaby, Richmond(BC)）
- T&T Supermarket（Toronto, Vancouver etc.）
*Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact above stores for more details.
*Stock availability is different by the store. Please contact below stores for more details.
*It is also available at some drugstores (pharmacies) depending on the products.
Online Stores in Japan
The followings are the online stores other than our Official Online Store.
*Stock availability is different by the stores. Please see each online store's page.
Official Online Store